Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Bay Caught

  -in 1983 I took time off College to go to see locally Charles and Diana open Baycourt Theatre

-Bay Caught

-Bay Court

-like my Grandfather was swimming in the bay

-I reached out without asking and shook Charles's hand

-like my Grandfather's leg horizontally up to tide level

-Charles and Diana were there

-like saying positions don't stop people from being convicted

-the Baycourt Theatre was set up by the former Music or Drama Head at my College

-Bob Addison

-like maybe with a mass of corrupt people going to Prison

-it means because of unchangeable Contracts many companies close

-Add Son

-and the ones I own. Or the my ideas for products are used in place

-Baycourt Theatre in Durham Street

-Durham as in Damn

-Addison as in 666 or adding number

-I reached out and shook Charles's hand in 1983 at the opening of BAYCOURT

-my Mother Christine told me about my Father at BAYFAIR Shopping Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Life

-the magazine I bought about 1978 called Future -the add for a Poster. A naked man and a naked woman. Good looking. Both on one knee each. B...